Saturday 23 July 2016

ALL stuffs of my life!!!!!(must read or die)......

Hi guyz this is ur wellwisher, peacefinder.This is my third blog and starting just to free stressfree.It sounding out of mind but it's true .i am writting this blog for just feeling free. i am now 16 and u know that at this stage one need any person to share everthing and free our heart .i was just sitting at home watching tv and want someone to talk i just start blogging "again".so this post i all about my stuffs coming in my mind. its funny.isn't  it? But i want to feel that feeling when someone tells all things to someone and fell free.so pls guyz bare this and read this bog for me.so i will start from "my self".

so,my name is peacefinder(nickname for this blog).i am 15 teen living in vadodara,india.my hobby is really nothing,i do what i want.but nowadays i like reading books and watching movies.nowadays i am working on c programming.i likw technology very much,though i have taken commerce,bullshit...But i was very confuse at that time between diploma,science and commerce and lastly i take commerce.But,i don't know i am write or wrong but i want to be connected with technology.i want to connect the whole world with technology,i don;t know how but i want.i want that thw whole world know me with the technology guy.that why i am learning c byu watching youtube videos.

Going forward i would like to tell that i have one goal in my life.Actually i had never tell anyone about this but as u know i want to share all my stuffs and feel free i am telling this .i have one goal in  my life which is "i want to make my parents i.e.my mother and father t travel the whole world and thatto i want to send them for world tour by 24 yrs .i am 15 currently.it was my heartsoul wish from my childhood.i see people travelling the whole world and my mom saws their pics on facebook and just liking it .it's hurts.

But thw wayz going to next thing i want to tell u is that i am finding myself.i don't know why i am writting this ,i am  just writting what my heart is thinking now .my hands r just tapping the laptops keys and r not stopping. currently i am finding my talent.i wnat to do things in which i find my interest but i am not finding anything in  which  find interest. i try many things to find interest but after sometimes i start hating that thing. i notice that people doing their interest things became happy and satisfied but doing without interest is the worst life.

so here i am ending my blog i hope u will like it.this is my first blog post so please ignore the grammetical mistakes.

This is my first post so if u like please comment in the box so i can get some confidents that yeah people are liking it .I a ssure you that my next posts will make u  happy by reading.so see u .byee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment